- Saturday 7th September 3rd WIGGAN DIGGERS’ FESTIVAL , 2.15-.345pm. Wigan Life Centre,College Avenue, WN1. 2pm.
- Monday 9th September THE ARTS CAFE , 8pm. 108a Stokes Croft Bristol, BS1 3RU
- Thursday 19th September THE GROVESNOR PUB , 7.30pm. 17 Sidney Road, Stockwell, London. This screening is organised by Reel News.
- Friday 20th -Thursday 26th THE BROADWAY CINEMA , Every night at: 7.45pm 14-18 Broad Street Nottingham. http://www.broadway.org.uk/events/film_the_condition_of_the_working_class
- Sunday 29th September THE MECHANICS INSTITUTE , 4.pm. 103 Princess Street, Manchester. This screening has been SPONSORED by UNITE. Come and join the protests against the Tory Party as they gather for their annual conference, and then come and watch the film. More details about the screening here
- Thursday 10th October PONTYPRIDD MUSEUM , 7.30pm. Bridge Street Pontypridd.
- Friday October 25th QUEENS UNIVERSITY FILM THEATRE , Time: 7.00pm. We cannot make this screening but there will be a Q&A afterwards with Anita Biressi.
- Wednesday 6th November FRIENDS MEETING HOUSE 7.30.pm Ship Street, BRIGHTON.
- Friday 8th November ROCHDALE PIONEERS MUSEUM, 6.30pm, 31 Toad Lane, Rochdale. See here for more information.
- Wednesday 13th November HEBDEN TRADES CLUB , 8.pm Holme Street, Hebden Bridge, W.Yorkshire.
- Saturday 16th November SEEING RED: A FESTIVAL OF SUBVERSIVE CINEMA , . Our film is part of a weekend of political films organised by Counterfire at SOAS. For more details go to: https://www.facebook.com/events/167959680070983/
- 19-24th November THE LENS POLITICA FILM FESTIVAL , Our film is an official entry at this Helsinki Film Festival http://www.lenspolitica.net/index.php/en/
- Thursday 21st November CAFE CREMA , 306 New Cross Road, London SE14,7.30pm. £2.50 entry.
- Friday 29th November SOMERSTOWN COMMUNITY CENTRE , 150 Ossulston Street, London NW1 1EE, 7.00 pm. This screening has been sponsored by THE GRIERSON TRUST.
- November 30th-December 1st CANADIAN LABOUR INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL , Our film is an official entry and will be screened in Toronto as well as additional locations around Canada!
- Wednesday 18th December SOLIDARITY BOOKS , 43 Douglas Street, Cork City, Republic of Ireland. 8.00pm
- Wednesday 18th December LOCK 7 CYCLE CAFE , 129 Pritchards Road London E2. 7.00pm.
Here’s all the places we went for the spring/summer programme for 2013.
Friday April 5th: SALFORD ARTS THEATRE Salford, 7.30pm. http://www.salfordartstheatre.com/whats-on
Saturday April 6th: PEOPLE’S HISTORY MUSEUM , Manchester, 2.pm. http://www.phm.org.uk/
Saturday April 20th: MINERS COMMUNITY CENTRE , Moston, 7.30pm. http://www.smallcinema.re-dock.org/category/films
Thursday April 25th: MANCHESTER UNIVERSITY , The John Casken Lecture Theatre, Martin Harris Centre, 5pm. This is not a public screening.
Sunday April 28th: CROSS STREET CHAPEL , Cross Street, Manchester, M2 1NL. 2pm.
Wednesday May 1st NOTTAGE MARITIME INSTITUTE 7.30pm. The Quay, Wivenhoe, Colchester, Essex CO7 9BX.
Tuesday May 7th: CALDERS BOOKSHOP London, The Cut, Waterloo, 7.30pm. http://calderbookshop.com/
Wednesday May 8th: GOLDSMITH’S UNIVERSITY New Cross, London, 6.30pm, main building (RHB) room 144.
Saturday May 11th: UPSTAIRS AT THE CARRIAGE WORKS , Leeds, 7.30pm. http://www.carriageworkstheatre.org.uk/
Tuesday May 14th: CALDERS BOOKSHOP London, The Cut, Waterloo, 7.30pm. http://calderbookshop.com/
Tuesday May 14th: SCREENING IN NEW YORK AS PART OF THE WORKERS UNITE FILM FESTIVAL http://www.workersunitefilmfestival.org/schedule/
Wednesday May 15th: THE WORKING CLASS MOVEMENT LIBRARY , Salford, 2pm. http://www.wcml.org.uk/
Saturday May 18th: MINERS COMMUNITY CENTRE , Moston, 7.30pm. http://www.smallcinema.re-dock.org/category/films . Invited back for a second screening at the Moston! We can’t be there this time but hopefully some of the Ragged Collective may be.
Saturday May 25th: LA CASA , Liverpool 2.pm at 29 Hope Street,L1 9BQ.
Thursday May 30th: BRIGHTHELM CHURCH & COMMUNITY CENTRE, North Road, Brighton, 8.00pm. This screening is part of the People’s Assembly, click here
Monday June 3rd: CUBE CINEMA , 8.pm. Dove Street South, Bristol. Facebook invite page here
Thursday June 6th: The CLF ART CAFE , 7.30pm. 133 Rye Lane, London, SE15 4ST.
Thursday June 6th: LABOR AND WORKING CLASS HISTORY ASSOCIATION CONFERENCE , 3.30pm New York City. We can’t be there in person, but hopefully will do the Q & A over Skype.
Friday June 7th: THE WORKING MEN’S COLLEGE , 7.00pm. 44 Crowndale Rd, London, NW1 1TR.
Tuesday June 11th: THE HOUSE OF COMMONS (GRAND COMMITTEE ROOM) , , 7.30pm (This is a public screening, please allow 30 mins to get through security).
Wednesday June 12th: METAL AT EDGE HILL STATION , 6.30pm. Tunnel Road, Liverpool http://www.metalculture.com/
Thursday June 13th: NORTHERN VISIONS MEDIA CENTRE , 5.30pm 23 Donegall Street, Belfast.
This is part of the Irish Congress of Trades Unions’Festival of Ideas. See HERE
for more details.
Friday June 14th: OPENING THE 1% FESTIVAL @ LA CASA, 1pm, 29 Hope Street, Liverpool. See here. We can’t be there – flying back from Belfast that day – but good luck with the festival.
Saturday June 15th: DELI-LAMA CAFE , 3.00pm. 220 Chapel Street, Salford.
Sunday June 16th: UNOFFICIAL HISTORIES CONFERENCE , Peoples History Museum – but open only to conference attendees.
Monday June 17th: LONDON LABOUR FILM FESTIVAL , 7pm. Kurdish Community Centre, Fairfax Hall, 399 High Road, London N17.
Thursday June 20th: TUC CONGRESS HOUSE , In association with the South-East Region of the TUC and Bookmarks. 7-9.30pm, Great Russell Street, London WC1B 3LS. Free admission BUT BOOKING ESSENTIAL: email@example.com or 020 7467 1220.
Saturday June 22nd: PROGRESSIVE FILM CLUB AT CONNOLLY BOOKS , 3.00pm 43 Essex Street, Dublin.
Tuesday July 2nd: FIREBOX CAFE , 6.30pm 106-8 Cromer Street, London, WC1H.
Friday July 12: MARXISM 2013 , London. 9pm Jeffery Hall, Institute of Education.
Wednesday July 24: WHITSTABLE COMMUNITY CENTRE , 6.30-9.30pm, ST Mary’s Hall, Oxford Street, Whitstable, CT5 1DD.
Screening at DOKUFEST in Prizren Kosovo, 17-25 August 2013.